Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Some Musings

Hi guys!
 Wow. Just wow. I cannot believe it. My friend just called. Why does that get a "wow"? Because I have not spoken for that friend in like 3 years. And because until now, I would not have called her a friend at all. Rather the opposite.
 Without getting too into details, what happened was, this girl had a crazy father who was saying these awful things about me and another few girls, and it sort of rubbed off on her. So... ya. You get it....
So just today- out of the blue-- she called me. And she has matured a lot. So- yay! I got my friend back.
 I was thinking a bit about it. Why did she call now? What made her do it?
I don't have an answer to that yet... sorry ☺
Well, Gotta go!
~ Tammy

1 comment:

  1. Thank you everyone for following my blog!! Please comment!!!

    ReplyDelete