Sunday, March 8, 2015

I Want to Hear From YOU!!!!

Hey guys!!!
Yes, Purim was awesome, as always....
I know that a lot of you are reading this, but NO ONE likes to comment!!! It's really sad... maybe you are all just shy. You should know that I cannot see your email ( if it asks you for it) so you can totally put a fake one. For those of you who don't know how to comment, go to the bottom of this post and the will be a thing that says (until someone comments) NO COMMENTS. Then you click on that and type your comment.
I don't know if y'all are enjoying until you comment!!!!
I like to give advice, tell stories, write poems, bake and more. So tell me what YOU would like to see in this blog.
EXAMPLES:
  • recipes
  • stories
  •  poems
  • advice
  • about life
  • quotes
  • jokes
  • funny things
  • Add your own!!!
Also, click HERE for this blog's Google +  page!!!
Waiting to hear from you,
~ Tammy

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for never commenting!!! I'm sooo busy in school!!!!you have an awesome blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Shifra!
    Thank you! I hope you enjoy.
    Please tell your friends about me.
    ~Tammy

    ReplyDelete