Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Happy (almost) Purim!!

Hey guys!
Happy almost Purim!!!!
I probably won't post 'till after Purim, so y'all have a great time!!!
There is so much to write about... so I'll have to choose.
First of all, in order to really get this blog hopping, I need more people to know about it.
This is my Google+ page, and all my posts are sent to it. Please tell your friends about this blog. Also, feel free to write to me on my email, doubleytrouble@gmail.com. Please comment!!!
 OK. Now down to business...
They probably have spoken to all of you in school about how Purim is like Yom Kipper, and I bet some of you are like, ok, fine, but I just want to have fun on Purim!!!! (Again not all of you, but some).
 Well, I have been through a lot. I admit that my life is far from perfect. But I have felt Hashem through every step of the way. Really. (And I'm just your average girl- not a rebbetzin... :) )
So... I want to try. Really try. Even just a kipptel of Tehillim, or making sure that I daven with more Kavanna than usual.
  Also, I know this sounds NUTS, but ( ahhhh!) I don't have a Purim costume yet!!! Those of you who have any ideas-- Please comment below and give me ideas!!!
Anyway, have a great Purim!!
~ Tammy 

No comments:

Post a Comment