Sunday, January 4, 2015

Clutter Control Part One



Howdy Y'all!!

Today I cleaned my room. Finally. It has been a hurricane forever, and it was embarrassing to have friends over....
That is just one of the reasons not to clean my room... you never know, one day I may be crowned Queen of Procrastination and Excuses.... :)
 So now that my room is clean, I have to work on Clutter Control.
And you, dear reader, will come with me on this journey.
Firstly, a quiz to help you figure out if you need to get rid of clutter:
 ( check if this sounds like you)
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • My room looks sort of like an obstacle course from a reality TV show
  • I'm sometimes embarrassed to invite friends to sleepover because of the mess
  • I can't quite remember the color of my bedroom carpet...
  • I often dig through the garbage trying to rescue things that were thrown away
  • I do my homework in the kitchen or dining room, because the mess makes it hard to think.
  • I don't worry about monsters under my bed, because there is no room for them ☺
  • I spend my morning searching for things in my bedroom or backpack
  • I often have to sprint to catch my ride to school
  • My school locker should be plastered with yellow tape and declared a disaster zone
   So how many sentences did you check?
0-2: Whew! You've got it together. Doing great!
3-4: Your stuff is starting to sneak up on you. Take control now.
5 or more: Crisis alert! Climb out from under your piles and take a deep breath. You can get organized. The trick is to start small.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


GTG,
Tammy

P.S. PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!
SNEEK PEEK: NEXT POST WILL HAVE A CONTEST...

5 comments:

  1. Describes my sister perfectly!!!
    Unfortunately...guess who she shares a room with?
    Me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Frumgirlmusings!
    Thank you for commenting!
    Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you!
    ~Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny😃 a typical me.. and a typical girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Adina and Shifra, and welcome to my blog!
    Thank you so much for commenting!!!
    ~ Tammy

    ReplyDelete