Monday, January 5, 2015

Midterms, Contests & More

Hi everyone!!

How's everything going???
We have started midterms... :-(
Every single day we have a test!!!! It's really seriously C-R-A-Z-Y! There is literally no time to study! Plus, snow is coming up here!!! YAY!!!
  Anyway, I told you guys that there will be a contest this time, so here it is:
Send me your top 10 tips for coping with tonz of tests!
The winner will get posted here and hopefully help many Jewish girls do well on their tests.... I can't promise more than that since I don't know how many people are following this...
You can send you entry to me at doubleytrouble@gmail.com UNTIL JANUARY 19! Good luck!
  Ok, on to the next thing... my friend also has a blog: https://frumgirlmusings.wordpress.com .
She writes really well and it's worth it to check it out!!!
  One last request: PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!! It helps a lot! Tell your friends about my blog!!!!

Keep in touch,
  Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment