Sunday, December 28, 2014

Dealing with Writer's Block

  Ever heard of the term "writer's block"?
If you have, great. For all of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, here goes: writer's block is when you sit down to write and try really hard, but you just can't. Can't. No way, no how. Your mind and brain are just on blank. It can go on for days, months, or even years.
  I had writer's block today.
I tried to think of something to write but nothing would come! And, boy, I wanted to write really badly! I ended up just making some doodles on the page instead of the journal entry I was supposed to give in the next day. Whoops!
  Anyway, as I was sitting there with a bad case of Writer's Block,I started to think that a really good journal entry would be... to write about what I'm dealing with! So, here I am, writing about writer's block. Hmm. Not so interesting. Well, at least that helped me get over my writer's block. YAY! One major life problem solved! Just joking....☺
  
Keep in touch,
  Tammy



Calvin and hobbes writers block comic strip

No comments:

Post a Comment